Friday, August 29, 2008

Hasimotos blows chunks 3

So I went to the Endo again, so her game plan is to try to shrink the nodules on my thryoid by upping my dosage of synthroid. So I am now on 88.
She asked if I already felt a buttchunkingload better from being on the 75, but I had to tell her no. Luckily, she is seriously the BEST doc I have ever had EVER, she went ahead and decided to try the high dose. This NEVER would have happened with the buttmunches I have had to see before. THANK grandma moses that I met this lady!

As an aside, she is so a type 2. I have never seen a doc's soul. And I totally did with this one, twice. I was not exagurating when I said in previous posts that I out loud told the chick I loved her like 3 times in that first meeting. I had pretty much came to the conclusion doctors must not have souls, or have conveniently turned them off, alot I find are just empty.

No comments: