Thursday, July 10, 2008

Howdy from Vista-land

Well, I am attempting to live with MS Vista, and let's just say it has been a hard past few days. This new laptop of mine is just nuts...but I think I am starting
to figure this puppy out. Vista is some crayzee shiznet. To download something, you have to download AND activate it. Strange.

So funny story about this pic here. We took bella to the Arlington heights Frontier days and got her a $2 pony ride. Well first the large white pony kinda scared her so we traded with the non english speaking child for the smaller pony. Then about 3/4 of the way thru the ride, the darn thing SHIVERS and scares the CRAP out of bella. But the lady who ran the ride quickly came over and tried to talk bella into believing the pony was giving her a handshake, and so she calmed down a little, but was nervous. Then after I took her off I talked to her about it and convinced her the pony was trying to be funny, and then I asked her to do what the pony did, and she did a little shakey dance...so she got over it and we avoided a meltdown. YAY. again YAY.

Well, how many more days till Batman?? I just LOVE CHRISTIAN BALE (sorry Scott)....but that is a WHHOOOLLLEEE other post...now seriously, 8 days? I am sure I'll see it a couple times, and I can hardly wait for my IMAX screening too. Not to even mention Heath Ledger...uggghh I wanna go now. Right now. And did I mention CB is 1-5 on my top 5?? yeah.

No comments: