Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Dark Knight

We went Friday. We waited in line, for non-IMAX. We saw. We loved. We will go again ...

at least 2 more times, especially to see it in IMAX. As my mom says, so you can see our boyfriend in an almost laying down position, all around you.

Christian Bale is still number 1 through 5 on my top 5. But The Dark Knight is really the Joker's movie. Not Batman or Bales'. And that's ok. I can live...but I did just rewatch Batman Begins today just to get my proper Christian Bale fix.

The Dark Knight was EXCELLENT...all of it. So go and contribute to it's supreme box office run. They ALL deserve your money.

Swoon Swoon.

2 comments:

wifeunit said...

You are not the only one in your family with a crush on Mr Bale. Your brother has a heterosexual man crush on him too. Not sure how that works but he lurves him - just not in the pants!

Sistagirlmibelly said...

I know my mom has a thing for him too, and Scott probably has a hetero thing for him a little, not as much as the markiepants though.