Sunday, July 13, 2008

cute computer genius


Here is just a cute po toot picture I took yesterday. Bella is now addicted to Sesame Workshop. Especially of Elmo's Potty time. You have to take a listen, and see how Elmo eerily scares the crap out of youngsters by telling them if they don't stop what they are doing and go to the potty, they are going to have an full blown ACCIDENT!!! Oh god no! After Elmo says the phrase (about every 45 seconds) then they soften the BLOW by doing a giggle...
Somehow, bella is obsessed with this potty section of the workshop. But her second fav right now is Big Bird gets a letter, followed by Peek-a-boo Elmo...Be careful bella, if you don't tell me you have to go to the bathroom, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE AN ACCIDENT!!! Armageddon is here...heehee!!!

Here is the bouge playing Elmo peekaboo, I need to edit this but I am having fun being able to use the new computer, so I haven't figured that all out yet....

No comments: