Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh the friends we have



So I joined facebook and I find it pret-ty, pret-ty, pret-ty darn easy to upload photos there. Soooo, I'll still try to post some here but the majority will be over there.

Bella and I went trick or treating this weekend with bella's friend Allyson. They had a great time despite the cold weather, Bella was all warm in her Skunk costume. We did buy her a butterfly stuff, but with the weather, I think she may end up Skunking it out. She tells people she's a STUNK! too cute. She had her first M&Ms. And she LOVED them, now I have to HIDE the candy. All she wants is candy. She went from Zero to sixty in 2.5 seconds there.

Then we went to pumpkin fest. Bella has a parade friend. My friend Kris' daughter Kayleigh goes with us to 99.9% of all the parades we see. So when we say we are going to a parade Isabella, Bella will say, with Kayleigh?? Parade = Kayleigh to my kiddo.
So we went to Kayleigh's grandma's (who I lovingly call my surrogate mom or Bella's surrogate Grandma) and had lots to eat and then we all went to the parade where we even got to meet up with some old friends from both High School and college.

Isabella became more outgoing this weekend too, she went up to several people she did not know and hugged them. And most miraculously, she even let my friend Mike not only roughhouse with her but HOLD her and toss her about! And she went back for more. It was a miracle and it's not even Christmas.

Bella has also taken to not taking naps during the day anymore... it is pretty crazy and I am not liking it. Why? because she then freaking falls asleep on the way home and then is passed out cold for at least 2 hours. I have tried bouncing her to wake her, playing with her hands, sitting her up--you name it, I have tried it. All I have not done is doused her with H2O. So all this turns into her not going to bed at any kind of a decent hour. UGH!

Just got word Grandma G is coming for a visit in 2 weeks, we are excited!! yay!

No comments: